Korean Drama Qoutes
“From now on no matter wht u do I’ll still like it,No matter wht
u do I’ll still forgive u, for the reason tht you’re alive.” - Secret Garden
“It doesn’t matter, whether you’re a ghost, a gumiho or a human. As long as you’re in front of me, it’s fine” - My Girlfriend is Gumiho
“I want to live w/ u.For the rest of my life,I wanna eat n talk tgther, sleep together,be tgther.Do I need any other reason?”- Coffee Prince
“I said, I like you so don’t like her! Can’t you just like me?” - Lie To Me
"What? Feelings are not vending machine! Coke don't come out just because you want one!" - Secret Garden (Oska)
"When you're happy and when you're sad, he's the first person that comes to mind" - Dream High
"Questions are created by people for people to solve." - God of Study
"The saddest death for humans is not the death of itself, but the death of their loved ones." - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
"I like you. But, I don’t have the confidence to let you go. That’s why, you let go of me first." – City Hunter
"Do you know, what is the most embarrassing thing for a man? It's doing things to make parents worried." - Baker King
" In this world there are no ugly women, only lazy ones" - Dream High
"The living should continue living on. That is life." - City Hunter
"a good shoes will take you go to a good place too" - boys before flowers
"You've seasoned my heart with salt and then with sugar, then you fried it" - Pasta
"There’s already someone I love. She’s the first in my life and for the rest of my life, she’ll be the only one.." - Boys Over Flowers
"If I couldn't love you. I will be your fan. So I won't feel sad when you love other girl." - You Are Beautiful
"Are you that weak? Even if the distance seems far, run after him. Even if it feels like he isn’t next to you, grab on to him" - Secret Garden
"Loving someone is such a painful ordeal but I can’ t stop myself from going to you." - Full house
"Sometimes there are obstacles on your way to your dreams and sometimes the obstacles become bridges leading to your dreams." - Dream High
"No matter where you end up or where you live, I will come find you and take care of you for the rest of your life." - Cinderella Sister
''it is just not the song you want to sing, but it is the song you want others to listen too.'' - DreamHigh
"do you need a reason to like someone?" - Miss Ripley
“Once I had a dream of my own, I realized… that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world.” – Dream High
"because I love you,so I need you. It's not because I need you,so I love you" - My Girlfriend is Gumiho
"Life is like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." - My Name is Kim Sam Soon-
"To me, you are my music. The Music is you. That's why I'm here now. If you're not, then there is no music" - Dream High
“It doesn’t matter, whether you’re a ghost, a gumiho or a human. As long as you’re in front of me, it’s fine” - My Girlfriend is Gumiho
“I want to live w/ u.For the rest of my life,I wanna eat n talk tgther, sleep together,be tgther.Do I need any other reason?”- Coffee Prince
“I said, I like you so don’t like her! Can’t you just like me?” - Lie To Me
"What? Feelings are not vending machine! Coke don't come out just because you want one!" - Secret Garden (Oska)
"When you're happy and when you're sad, he's the first person that comes to mind" - Dream High
"Questions are created by people for people to solve." - God of Study
"The saddest death for humans is not the death of itself, but the death of their loved ones." - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
"I like you. But, I don’t have the confidence to let you go. That’s why, you let go of me first." – City Hunter
"Do you know, what is the most embarrassing thing for a man? It's doing things to make parents worried." - Baker King
" In this world there are no ugly women, only lazy ones" - Dream High
"The living should continue living on. That is life." - City Hunter
"a good shoes will take you go to a good place too" - boys before flowers
"You've seasoned my heart with salt and then with sugar, then you fried it" - Pasta
"There’s already someone I love. She’s the first in my life and for the rest of my life, she’ll be the only one.." - Boys Over Flowers
"If I couldn't love you. I will be your fan. So I won't feel sad when you love other girl." - You Are Beautiful
"Are you that weak? Even if the distance seems far, run after him. Even if it feels like he isn’t next to you, grab on to him" - Secret Garden
"Loving someone is such a painful ordeal but I can’ t stop myself from going to you." - Full house
"Sometimes there are obstacles on your way to your dreams and sometimes the obstacles become bridges leading to your dreams." - Dream High
"No matter where you end up or where you live, I will come find you and take care of you for the rest of your life." - Cinderella Sister
''it is just not the song you want to sing, but it is the song you want others to listen too.'' - DreamHigh
"do you need a reason to like someone?" - Miss Ripley
“Once I had a dream of my own, I realized… that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world.” – Dream High
"because I love you,so I need you. It's not because I need you,so I love you" - My Girlfriend is Gumiho
"Life is like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." - My Name is Kim Sam Soon-
"To me, you are my music. The Music is you. That's why I'm here now. If you're not, then there is no music" - Dream High
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar